• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 19, 2020

    RuneScape Maxed my hardcore today

    RuneScape Maxed my hardcore today


    Maxed my hardcore today

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 09:22 AM PST

    So unnecessary, but runescape mobile with a Bluetooth mouse is pretty neat.

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 08:34 AM PST

    After 15 Years of Playing On and Off, Untrimmed Archaeology, Max, and 15 Year Anniversary Capes All in One Day!!

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 11:44 AM PST

    adamant dragons are dropping lore books 100% of the time even if you already had them on your book case

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 05:35 AM PST

    10s Verak Lith

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 07:13 AM PST

    Finally completed my ED3 log :D

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 10:45 PM PST

    Finished my task while semi-afk watching The Mandalorian. Episode ends, about to teleport and this guy showed up. Lets just say I'm a happy boy today! 11,798kc and 385m made!

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 02:49 PM PST

    Violet is Blue (too) is such a beautiful set of quests

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 10:02 AM PST

    I've been playing Runescape for probably close to 13 years now and I have to say this is probably my favorite out of all the Christmas content that Jagex has put out. The visuals are beautiful, the quests are very cute and fun, and the soundtracks are absolute jams. Hats off to you Jagex and Merry Christmas :)

    submitted by /u/godlycereal
    [link] [comments]

    Suggestion: Remove all left-over christmas food from the game when event is over.

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 07:42 AM PST

    I just want want to see these price manipulators panic.

    So pretty please?

    submitted by /u/Yoerie13
    [link] [comments]

    Just saying, Runescape's quests really do not deserve to be spacebared through.

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 06:33 PM PST

    Just finished Violet Is Blue Too this morning, and I have to say, it's extremely well done. Growing up in Asia where we haven't much of a concept of the actual Christmas culture (not the trappings like trees etc, actual things like sharing, acceptance, getting together, wonder etc), it made me feel so much of the holiday spirit. To me it almost felt like watching a Christmas movie.

    Was at the Guthix memorial, listening to Orla and reading the memories. Some of those are sophisticated, some are poignant. The language itself is impeccable.

    Replayed Dimension of Disaster. Clever parallels, references to things beyond Varrock, and classic British sarcastic humour.

    Archaeology included detailed examines and lore pieces about the history of Gielinor, and most of them connect very well with existing ones, and just like real-life archaeology, provide a window into how life in those times functioned.

    //

    I can't imagine spacebaring through any of that, especially having seen so many lazily written mobile games coming out. Excuse plots, horrible character designs, no deeper dialogue than 'demon king come! Heroes kill them!'. Runescape's quests are so well-written. I've played Skyrim, Witcher, Dragon Age, Warhammer, franchises with diehard lore fans as a very vocal majorirty, and thus have a hard demand for good lore. And still Runescape holds up to that standard. It's every bit as well-written.

    But listening to the xp/hour folk in my clan chat, people who have defeated Vindicta 500 times and have no idea what an Illujanka is, people who 'maxed' archaeology but see the game map as 'green place where I get SoA, purple place where I get Inq staff'. Sometimes I'm really afraid that one day Jagex will also stop writing well because those are the majority of players. If nobody cares, who is there to punish the lapse in good lore? If nobody cares, who is there to give those writers at Jagex a pat in the back, and tell them thanks for making actual art?

    Just thought I'd air this out here.

    submitted by /u/radio_allah
    [link] [comments]

    LPT: When buying items on the G.E. search the last several letters rather than the first several to significantly narrow your search results.

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 01:40 AM PST

    Low level money making methods for the kids - please read

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 11:55 PM PST

    Hi

    Recently my kids (ages 6, 7, 9) have started Runescape and we're all thoroughly enjoying the journey through the game. I'd talked that if they got into it enough I'd consider spending some bonds on membership.

    However the first fortnight in and my cash stack is down 120m (my new account and the 3 kids).. I'm not going to be able to keep this up for long.

    They don't get a huge amount of time, and are low level but are able to put in 4-5hours a fortnight earning GP for a bond. My plan is to start selling the bonds to the kids for 5-10M to ease the hit to my main account fronting the full bond.

    So I'm looking for a method thats around 2-3m/hr tasks that they can do. relatively low level, high intensity is preferred they are fully engaged when they play and motivated to earn.

    For the next week they are member so ideally could take advantage of that time for better methods. Eventually however I'm sure they'll be f2p so f2p suggestions are also appreicated!

    Totally not farming my kids.. promise lol! They're accounts have a "trade out" limit of 25k. When it comes time to buy a bond i'll just trade them the top-up gp for them to buy the bond

    Thanks for suggestions!

    submitted by /u/amish_god
    [link] [comments]

    New to rs3

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 04:01 PM PST

    Hi there, basically no knowledge of rs3 i quit right as Eoc came out im looking for some tips and a clan to join or just some people that are online. I am a ironman though, add me in game meunme

    submitted by /u/DetrikRs
    [link] [comments]

    There's two types of ppl

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 07:02 AM PST

    Emote steps Hard Clues

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 02:57 PM PST

    When doing hard clues the emote steps can be triggered using Raspberry emote no matter what emote the step requires you to use (this is without globetrotter outfit). Haven't tested if you can actually just use any emote, but i will ASAP

    Edit: Currently testing with different emotes, and seems most emotes in the "Treasure trail" sorting of emote tab works

    submitted by /u/Nymfeen
    [link] [comments]

    Best affordable Bakriminel bolts for pvm?

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 02:55 PM PST

    I mainly do Nex, Araxxor, ed2 and Raksha.

    I know Ruby are the best but once the boss gets low which do i switch to?
    I was thinking diamond but was also thinking of dragonstone? (Outside of ed2)

    Hydrix are a little to expensive and so are using onyx frequently plus I don't really feel like i need the healing.

    Would like to hear your opnions.
    Thank you.

    submitted by /u/Titan_uk
    [link] [comments]

    Doing my twice daily Christmas Cracker loot, got a OH rubber turkey. Thanks to whoever desperately wanted one :)

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 02:47 PM PST

    [Encouragement] 1-Cycle Ambassador just takes practice, you will get there too

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 12:12 AM PST

    I went from complaining on Reddit and dying 20-30 times against Ambassador, to 3-cycle, to barely 2-cycle

    And today, I am comfortably 1-cycling it. With a Yak. 5:41 isn't a great time, but it's a far-cry from my 9+minute kills :P

    This is a tale of encouragement to all who struggle in PvM. You will get better, I won't worry about it. Raksha or not, they, too, will fall to you.

    Happy weekend everybody!! :D

    submitted by /u/UNSA_Retribution
    [link] [comments]

    Got myself as a drop! woo

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 01:51 PM PST

    12 years, 8 months and 4 weeks it took but I finally maxed.

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 07:16 AM PST

    this happening for anyone else?

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 05:55 PM PST

    10th leg before 1000 kc :)

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 10:32 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment