• Breaking News

    Friday, March 6, 2020

    RuneScape The Road to Archaeology Video 1 - An introduction to RuneScape's new skill

    RuneScape The Road to Archaeology Video 1 - An introduction to RuneScape's new skill


    The Road to Archaeology Video 1 - An introduction to RuneScape's new skill

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 09:13 AM PST

    I made a cardboard runecrafting skill cape the other day.

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 01:33 PM PST

    1 quick elite clue before class and this happened. First time getting a rare. 376th clue solved

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 02:55 AM PST

    So this happened =)

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 05:40 AM PST

    Photoshoppers assemble

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 10:00 AM PST

    The Road to Archaeology pt.1 - Introduction to RuneScape's new skill

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 09:02 AM PST

    Look who is lurking in the background! Any theories what Zaros might be up to or why is he shown in the promotional material for the new skill?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 11:08 AM PST

    Honest work ain't it

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 12:45 PM PST

    Players arriving to everlight

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 10:50 PM PST

    TIMBO TIIIIIIMBO?!?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 09:57 AM PST

    The dong on them though.

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 02:45 AM PST

    How to make RS3 more appealing

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 02:19 PM PST

    Can we get an apot cool down cleanser in the PVM hub?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 12:43 PM PST

    It'd be nice to be able to practice my sunshine rotation more than once every 2 minutes. Or if I die to a misflick p1 telos to be able to just cleanse and run back. I'm not sure how this could be abused but if it can then I'm sure the mods can think of a way to counteract it

    submitted by /u/Thevulgarcommander
    [link] [comments]

    BENCHES [NSFW]

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 10:49 AM PST

    Damage on an enemy closing the bank screen or whatever

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 02:27 PM PST

    Please stop the damage hits or kills from damage you previously dealt closing the bank screen or quest interface etc. Its annoying af!!!! A 5 min trip to gwd1 or 2 creates 20 mins of irritating closures!!!!

    submitted by /u/mrgazza88
    [link] [comments]

    This game absolutely overwhelms me

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 11:51 AM PST

    Hi everyone, please forgive my formatting as I am on mobile.

    I've been playing Runescape (mostly OSRS) off and on for a while. OSRS has always been a cakewalk for me when it comes to leveling skills and bossing, the guides are straight forward and it seems very streamlined. However, whenever I play RS3 I quickly get bogged down with all the recommended items in guides or different ways to level things in areas I've never heard of or seen before.

    RS3 feels like a cluttered mess of dead and new content that just serves as a migraine inducer for me. If anyone has any advice on how to go about learning the game properly I would very much appreciate it. I want to learn and play RS3 but I always feel like I'm doing it wrong.

    submitted by /u/Orazone
    [link] [comments]

    Why the default urn when making it is the strong instead of the decorated one?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 03:58 AM PST

    Since last update, when opening the window to make urns, it either doesnt save the last one I did or it defaults to the strong one instead of the decorated.

    Same thing happens when firing the urns, it always default to the window that is not the one related to the urns we have in our inventory.

    Can this either be fixed or reverted to the way it was?

    submitted by /u/aburnaccount
    [link] [comments]

    Every single time the RS3 Playerbase Dips....

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 01:58 PM PST

    I have nothing important to say other than this is my favorite game. I’ll always love it, no matter what.

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 07:53 PM PST

    Title basically. My brother introduced me to the game back in 08 and I've been playing since then. I remember back in middle school how I'd straight up go home from school and log onto RuneScape. Everyday. For me, those were the golden days. Doing random shit around rs2 and screwing around with the friends I had online back then was great. Around the end of my freshman year of high school I started playing on and off till I eventually stopped altogether.

    I would of course log on at least once every few months just to see if I could get that spark back. I struggle to find an MMO that I give a shit about these days (and my growing anti-social tendencies hasn't helped that but that's neither here nor there...)

    I'm now a junior in college and I play rs3 off and on again. It's not the same game that I loved back then but man.. it's truly something when a game can pull you back in time and time again no matter how many times you say "nah this shit is dead/lame, imma quit."

    So anyway, just wanted to share my appreciation of the game, despite all the un(mtx)holy things that have happened over the years. All these years, I can confidently say I'm a veteran of rs yet I still consider myself a new player. I honestly have no idea what's going on in the game anymore and honestly? I'm not bothered by it in the slightest. I'm happy to renew my membership every once in a while and ride the boat while it's still afloat.

    Edit: here here to another undetermined amount of years of rs. Patiently waiting for rs3 iOS coming in 2027.

    submitted by /u/SSCareBear
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for ED1 Token Farm

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 12:11 PM PST

    Hey all, I'm looking for peeps that still need ED1 token farming for their accumulators/anything else.

    Ill be on pretty much all night so feel free to comment or whisper me in game.

    IGN: Farmer Robby

    submitted by /u/Ol-Robby
    [link] [comments]

    Trying this again: Survivor title 45m Dominion tower rumble

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 09:33 AM PST

    need a 4-5 man group to survive 45 minutes of rumble mode in dominion tower

    submitted by /u/Waldorts43
    [link] [comments]

    Can't teleport out of Canafis. Lumbridge NPCs appear and so do other players' pets. Tried to teleport elsewhere and I'm stuck in the Canafis-Varrock-Edgeville area.

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 11:15 AM PST

    The Uncharted Isles Bug

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 09:47 AM PST

    The Uncharted Isles Bug

    An island was simply created for me where it is impossible to return to the boat because there are two large heads covering the way.

    https://preview.redd.it/vwp7j9b0b3l41.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=133b2b051d0bee9bf52fdfba386c7f7dec6f882e

    submitted by /u/Hpenna
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else in the same boat?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 04:08 AM PST

    I've played almost every single popular mmo. I've done primals, I've done heroics back in the day in wow, and a lot of other arguably difficult content... yet I don't have the balls to actually try pve on rs3(other than gwd1 which is basically a slayer task). For some reason I never feel ready regardless of how many guides I read/watch. Anyone else in the same boat?

    submitted by /u/Lidocaine_1
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment