• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 17, 2019

    RuneScape lol...

    RuneScape lol...


    lol...

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 10:17 AM PST

    Woox Currently Has More Twitch Viewers than Rs3 Players Online

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 09:18 AM PST

    This sub sucks

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 01:16 PM PST

    Honestly this subreddit has turned into an echo chamber of negativity where people who quit, people who don't play, and osrs players just shit on the game. Probably going to unsubscribe because its not even worth looking at anymore. Inside the game the environment is so hilariously different, it's hard to believe this is the official sub and not some circlejerk one. Probably drives away new players more than anything else, a lot of people look at the subreddit for games and despite the game having 1000s of hours of great content to explore, all they'll see is a minority group complaining about literally anything they can. I've seen 2 highly upvoted threads today shitting on 120 herb and farm yet when I'm in game everyone is excited af.

    Obviously it's okay to criticize but at this point it's gotten out of hand. A few salty players control this sub and it will die way before the game does because of it.

    submitted by /u/I_CODE_THINGS
    [link] [comments]

    Year after year Premier Club always breaks, I'm fully renewed for another year of gold. Now I am really questioning my choice, why cant Jagex even get their membership perks correct? Other games offer compensation when they mess this stuff up btw.

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 06:56 AM PST

    OSRS gets new successful game mods and fresh content, and we get 120 herblore which no one asked for. Not even salty because I play both but its honestly comical at this point.

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 12:35 AM PST

    Pretty sad that we have a skill that is completely dead content

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 11:39 AM PST

    Bank rework

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 11:03 AM PST

    It's fantastic! I started playing in 2006 and I've never since been able to organize the entire thing due to quest items and other various miscellaneous items moving in and out. With placeholders and the new preset system I end up doing a lot less bank standing trying to look for specific items. I know this topic isnt timely but I took a year long break from runescape and when I returned I was just impressed by it.

    submitted by /u/bunnyhoppin007
    [link] [comments]

    Funny interaction with lower level player while killing chickens for slayer log

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 12:41 PM PST

    QoL Update: XP pop ups stop closing interfaces

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 01:05 PM PST

    We've had a few updates that allowed players to have certain interfaces open during combat. such as: control settings, aura interface

    Can we have it so that XP pop ups occur (such as after you kill something), it doesn't automatically close whatever it is you're doing?

    I know I've seen it with Beast of burden interactions and when using the bank interface (you tagged something in GWD with Corrupt Shot/Blast, 5 minutes later it dies to another NPC, you get 5 XP). I'm sure people have had other interfaces that get shut down when those pop ups appear.

    submitted by /u/sir_eos_lee
    [link] [comments]

    Client Cache is a joke

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 08:54 AM PST

    Game updates < better client

    I would rather see them fix the client's cache system than these patch notes that break my shit 2-3x a year. Would be nice not to have this "preloading invent icons 7%" stuck on my screen all the time because the game cache cant load right. Would also be nice if i could log in without needing my authenticator every time i open a new client, or have my fps settings saved and not reset to default after opening a new client.

    I have barely played in the past month because of buff bars being broken, now i have to deal with client cache problems.. Ive tried deleting all my cache, re-downloading the game, clearing my own pc, ect.. ect... nothing else i can do to my knowledge.

    submitted by /u/Dabado2u
    [link] [comments]

    For the love of god Jagex please reduce zerk aura cooldown times.

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 12:15 PM PST

    With telos being so aura dependent how is anyone supposed to practice when you can only telos for 1 hour without refreshes, and then you have to wait 5 hours in order to use aura again. Even a 3 hour cooldown would make a big difference.

    submitted by /u/Tinkerballz1
    [link] [comments]

    Many of you enjoyed part one of the interview with Prezleek posted the other day, here's the second part!

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 12:50 PM PST

    Gifts of the Gu

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 09:24 PM PST

    Gifts of the Gu

    Can we get this lantern added to the Way of the Gu (cape slot)? It's one of the coolest parts of the outfit. :l

    https://preview.redd.it/utxo0cg3m6z31.png?width=304&format=png&auto=webp&s=fe465c07011e5a206f02f9f967552a184e680f9f

    submitted by /u/IcelandicRS
    [link] [comments]

    Opinion from someone on the outside.

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 11:30 AM PST

    I played RS briefly, like a few weeks, so I'm subscribed to the subreddit. Over the past year and half I've seen all the complaints and suggestions and even some of the replies by RS mods.

    You guys are so passionate and want to see your game fixed. It bothers me that time keeps flying by and nothing changes.

    I don't play anymore but I stay lurking hoping that something changes!

    submitted by /u/BigBiscuit76
    [link] [comments]

    Whats the deal with spades....???

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 02:55 PM PST

    So ive seen some videos crop up recently about these spade bots and thought id give it a go with a method i stumbled upon by accident, in 10 minutes i gathered 403 spades, which at the moment they sell for 2k, yes 2000 each, which netted me 806k for the 10 minutes work, now thats just under 5m an hour for collecting spades, wtf is going on?

    http://puu.sh/EFJRr.jpg

    submitted by /u/MrRexii
    [link] [comments]

    Archeology grace period

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 02:47 PM PST

    Is the NEW skill going to have a grace period or not?

    submitted by /u/rsn_cuzco
    [link] [comments]

    Amazing AFK Smithing experience (profitable as of right now)

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 07:10 AM PST

    Nice

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 11:46 AM PST

    Huge thanks to customer support at Jagex!

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 03:12 PM PST

    TL;DR the young and naive me made my 9 years old(probably 10 or more but I forgot) Runescape account of mine got Perma Banned for using macro thinking it was cool. Contacted customer support and they unbanned it.

    The dumbass 10 years old me decided to use AutoClicker for mining in Al-Kharid F2P mining spot to the North(I think?) of the Bank just to save up some time clicking and didn't know about the consequences of using macro. And the worst part is I used it on my very first Runescape account. Ended up perma banned TWICE long after I stopped playing. It was 7 years ago before the start of EoC.

    I had a lot of memories with this account, training at hellhound/cerberus at Volcano spot in Wilderness and got my ass whopped by my brother and his friends, lost my Fist of Guthix mage set and some other stuff I couldn't remember. Opening runescape just for Holiday event, group leveling with my brother and his friends, dungeoneering with friends with my Free Chat restricted account. It was a nightmare.

    I occasionally log back into my account just to feel the memories and nostalgic. My bro and I made multiple account to level in different way and shared it as we only have PC back then. My main account is probably the weakest in terms of stats and progression compared to other accounts we shared, but it has a special place in my heart. My very first Runescape account. My bro, his friends and my friends all eventually stopped playing, our genre of games changed drastically.

    I didn't know my account was Perma Banned up until recently when I tried to log back in. All those Runescape soundtracks showing up in my Youtube recommendations making me wanna log in my account. I thought all hope is lost when it got banned and I read so much issues about customer support being non-existent, Reddit and Twitter is the new customer support. I came up with a conclusion, if they don't approve it, I'm gonna blame myself for using macro back in the day. Otherwise, log in and feel the memories again. No hard feelings.

    Thanks for unbanning my account! And I appreciate it.

    https://imgur.com/12QGGop

    https://imgur.com/j8jM0W6

    submitted by /u/Mirmoire
    [link] [comments]

    Has there ever been any discussion of adding skilling bosses? Specifically like OSRS has?

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 07:59 AM PST

    OSRS has some really neat skilling bosses and im curious if our devs have ever discussed adding something like that?

    submitted by /u/tokyoaro
    [link] [comments]

    "New player experience" (every red dot is a bone of a bot)

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 09:49 PM PST

    You don't need runecoins or TH promos for good fashionscape

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 10:31 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment